- The main post of the Hally-Gally's® is of hot galvanized steel, if desired with anchor. The cross bars are made of laminated wood.
- The ropes, which are used, are Hercules-ropes with steel reinforcement, 6 strands,with high-quality polyester sheating; high UV resistant; proof against snapping off plus additional bonding. Used colours: red, green, blue and yellow.
- The metal parts are stainless steel, galvanized or aluminium.
- The anti-slip mat of the trampolines is made of recycling-rubber, which is interlaced and braced with PA-covered steel-cables.
- Possible entrapment points are eliminated.
- The equipment conforms to the actual EN-Norm 1176.
Statutory safety zone
- has to be provided with the prescribed fall protection
Recommended safety zone
- an additional area with fall protection as per EN 1176
We strictly recommended to keep our specified, increased safety area although it is sufficient to place fall protection material onto the statutory safety area. Never limit the transition to e.g. lawn or similar material with solid or hard bordering! No solid objects (e.g. benches, bolards, dustbins, fences etc.) have to be installed within the specified, increased safety area.