The original version with covered springs
- The mast of the equipment is made of hot-dip galvanized steel, on request with an embedment bench. The luffing beams are made of glued laminated timber - preserved with an environmentally friendly wood preservative.
- The nets are made of 6-strand Hercules rope with a sheathing of high-quality polyester - with high color UV resistance and abrasion resistance - in the colors red, blue, green and yellow.
- The metal parts are made of stainless steel, aluminum or hot-dip galvanized.
- The anti-slip mat of the trampolines is made of high quality, colored plastic links, interwoven and braced with PA-coated steel cables. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
For every age, robust, with a recycling rubber mat. Well tested over years.
Ideal in school playgrounds for playing on at break time.
Art.-Nr. 20.02.125 (for installation - Disability Access)
Art.-Nr. 20.02.120 (for setting up)
- Outer dimension: 3,00 x 2,25 m
- Jumping mat: 1,75 x 2,50 m
- Required space incl. safety area: 6,50 x 5,75 m
- Height of fall / sub-surface: 1,00 m / grass
- Incl. 1 row of protective mats
- Installation with concrete or installation frame
We recommend a special installation frame for a cast protection ground
- Protection mats in red-brown / black on request