Trampoline Circus Maximus
This is a circus-show which enjoys the children. Jumping on trampolines, round or angled, keeps well and fit.
- The mast of the equipment is made of hot-dip galvanized steel, on request with an embedment bench. The luffing beams are made of glued laminated timber - preserved with an environmentally friendly wood preservative.
- The nets are made of 6-strand Hercules rope with a sheathing of high-quality polyester - with high color UV resistance and abrasion resistance - in the colors red, blue, green and yellow.
- The metal parts are made of stainless steel, aluminum or hot-dip galvanized.
- The anti-slip mat of the trampolines is made of high quality, colored plastic links, interwoven and braced with PA-coated steel cables. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Art. no. 20.02.104
- Outer dimension: 2,50 m Ø
- Jumping mat: 1,90 m Ø
- Required space incl. safety area: 5,90 m Ø
- Height of fall / sub-surface: 1,00 m / grass
- Incl. 1 row of protective mats
- Incl. GFK-installation-frame
- Installation without concrete
- Protection mats in red-brown / coloured on request